Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Cspan_live_play-1

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes

2 posters

Go down

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Empty Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes

Post by Cheryl Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Below is a link to a website called "Home Safe Georgia", which is a program
designed to help homeowners keep their home from going into foreclosure, by
offering a variety of loan modification programs. This includes situations such
as employed individuals who need financial assistance, as well as homeowners who
have become unemployed.

https://www.homesafegeorgia.com/

Cheryl
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Empty Re: Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm

That is very good info cheryl, thank you for posting it. I will add it to our resources and assistance page. Hopefully it will help someone.

Back to top Go down

Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes Empty Re: Program to Help Atlanta Homeowners Facing Foreclosure Keep Their Homes

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Not to talk about GA specifically but wanted to share this as it's Bank of America and they are everywhere. Missed a mortgage payment in Nov 2010. gf lost her job in Oct and I had no income then. Things go back to where we made every mortgage payment from Dec to date on time. They sent foreclosure notice now as the Nov payment is over 90 days. Never applied any future payments to it an will not So we are paid up with 1 month behind and they claim we are 3 months behind because we cannot come up with the Nov payment and the current month all at once. What a piece of crap! This bank is toxic, stay away from them! How many billions did O give them of our money to help them out? This is the thanks we get back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm

I guess that I have learned a valuable lesson from being unemployed. Once I get out of this mess, I'll make sure not to accrue any debt.

Well maybe that house that I want to buy. Wink If they offer some kind of insurance that if I become ill or unemployed and cannot make my payments, I will purchase it.

I really do feel for those that have lost their homes to foreclosure. pale I just hope that someday they are able to obtain what they lost.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down