Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

What's Released During a Background Check? Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
What's Released During a Background Check? Cspan_live_play-1

What's Released During a Background Check? Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

What's Released During a Background Check?

2 posters

Go down

What's Released During a Background Check? Empty What's Released During a Background Check?

Post by Gigi Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Important information about background checks.

http://video.about.com/jobsearch/Background-Check.htm
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

What's Released During a Background Check? Empty Re: What's Released During a Background Check?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 pm

I never had to fear the background check, but since it includes a credit report-it is now a major concern.

I have always had good credit until I lost my job and have not been able to find work. Now my credit stinks and I guess it will be held against me.

This should be against the law.

Back to top Go down

What's Released During a Background Check? Empty Re: What's Released During a Background Check?

Post by Sunrise Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Need2Bworking wrote:I never had to fear the background check, but since it includes a credit report-it is now a major concern.

I have always had good credit until I lost my job and have not been able to find work. Now my credit stinks and I guess it will be held against me.

This should be against the law.

Any employer with half brain should realize that when a person is unemployed there is just not enough money to pay all of the bills as when the person was gainfully employed.

If they go as far as to do a credit check, your foot is almost in the door. It is at this time that certain facts should be brought to the attention of your prospective supervisor. When it comes to that point for me, you bet I am going to explain my financial situation and tell them to look at my credit before I got laid off.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down