Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

secondact.com Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
secondact.com Cspan_live_play-1

secondact.com Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

secondact.com

3 posters

Go down

secondact.com Empty secondact.com

Post by Angela J Shirley Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Question Anyone visited secondact.com?

As far as I can see, there are NO job postings. I did find an article I wanted to read "Finding an Internship After 40" but when I clicked on it, it went to an error message saying the page did not exist lol! Okay, time to move to the next over 50 job site on the list. Hey it is nearly 10pm EST and I may just make my bedtime...

Angela J Shirley
Valued Poster

http://survivingunemployment.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

secondact.com Empty Re: secondact.com

Post by Sad American Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Nite, nite, Angela!
I've been to so many over 50 job sites in the last 3 years, I don't even remember. Many are gone in a few months. But I keep looking.
Thank you for reminding me to continue...
(I've seen all of your posts. I just don't "talk" much...)
Sad American
Sad American
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by disgustedwithgovt Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Angela,
I have looked at your website, thank you for trying to get info to us. Have you seen unemloyedwomen.com, they seem to be getting some very good sponsors? I think these two women are out of FL, they really have some good info as well. Since you are also in that area, maybe you would want to take a look at it. But, your info is appreciated as well.

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

secondact.com Empty Yes, we do tend to forget

Post by Angela J Shirley Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Sad American:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us. Yes, we do tend to forget after awhile especially when we don't find a job through the sites we visit(lol). I don't know about you, but I find a lot of them have the exact SAME job postings. It is like I would love some NEW info... Oh well, I guess that is how they work it, copy each other
lol!

Sad American wrote:Nite, nite, Angela!
I've been to so many over 50 job sites in the last 3 years, I don't even remember. Many are gone in a few months. But I keep looking.
Thank you for reminding me to continue...
(I've seen all of your posts. I just don't "talk" much...)

Angela J Shirley
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

secondact.com Empty I will check out the website

Post by Angela J Shirley Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi disgustedwithgovt:

No, I have not visited this site but will do so now and let you know what I think - thanks!

FYI: I now live in Columbus, Georgia. I did a temporary gig in Orlando, Florida for 6 months even after moving from there last year. Just got back home the end of this January. May have to do another travel to a job - not having much luck with a steady income here. But time will reveal what is best. I am presently working for Westaff, a temporary agency who has been very good to me, so I won't complain. But I have no "schedule" with working them as they support Lance, Inc. who do the famous "crisis" calls. For instance this morning, I called in to see what work they had. They gave me one of the "crisis" - so I had no time to eat or brush my teeth in order to not lose the income. But God was good, and tomorrow I go back at 7am, this time with a schedule
lol!

Question Interesting, did you see the following notice on the site - I guess they are selling their website?

unemployedwomen.com Is For Sale!
Need a price instantly? Just give us a call.

866-866-2700 (Toll Free in the U.S.)
+1 781-839-7903 (Worldwide)

Don't want to wait for us to process the below form? You don't have to.
We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions.

disgustedwithgovt wrote:Angela,
I have looked at your website, thank you for trying to get info to us. Have you seen unemloyedwomen.com, they seem to be getting some very good sponsors? I think these two women are out of FL, they really have some good info as well. Since you are also in that area, maybe you would want to take a look at it. But, your info is appreciated as well.

Angela J Shirley
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum