Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Cspan_live_play-1

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

+7
kman
nuttin2lose
UPCHITCREEK
Sovereign
Sunrise
Jen
mrgolf
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Post by Mags Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 pm

On a park bench with a brown paper bag of booze wondering why I messed up this interview question.
Mags
Mags
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Mags wrote:On a park bench with a brown paper bag of booze wondering why I messed up this interview question.
MAGS your on a ROLL! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 pm

mrgolf wrote:
Need2Bworking wrote:
Based on my own experience with FEMA I would advise don't count on food, water, housing, meds, diapers or baby formula being available at the FEMA camp. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 407130
Were you effected by Hurricane Katrina?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 Hurricane%2520Katrina%2520Response2%5B1%5D
Yes I was. Lost the roof to the wind and most of the contents of my home were trashed by the rain. Youngest son and older brother both lost their homes-damaged beyond repair. Rural outskirts of NO so FEMA took their sweet time (2 solid weeks) to get here. By then everyone in this community had pooled resources, sent family to other states for generators, food & water.
FEMA came 2 weeks later and put us under martial law after we took care of ourselves. Electricity was restored here 110 days after the storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by js123 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

Mags wrote:On a park bench with a brown paper bag of booze wondering why I messed up this interview question.

You are funny.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 630201
js123
js123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by js123 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 am

I will be 62 years old, toothless and talking to my 100 cats and one dog in my small trailer built for one person. My trailer will have no heat or a bathroom. That's how I feel, if you think it's funny, so be it. Well, I think it's funny.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 595733
js123
js123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 am

js123 wrote:I will be 62 years old, toothless and talking to my 100 cats and one dog in my small trailer built for one person. My trailer will have no heat or a bathroom. That's how I feel, if you think it's funny, so be it. Well, I think it's funny.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Page 2 595733
I will be along side you in a way to expensive for my lack of $$ trailer, with TEETH, I hope! and all the exotic pets I can fit....singing to them all driving my neighbors nuts..... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:18 am

You all know what? In five years we will all be doing great and will still have a forum to communicate with each other just to discuss what we all went thru and made it thru. It is my dream. And, we will be here to help others get thru the same.
We will all have teeth!!

That park bench is waiting if my dream doesn't materialize, but it will! I know it will!
Mags
Mags
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am

Sounds like exactly what I was thinking MAGs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2