Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2  Cspan_live_play-1

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2  Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2

2 posters

Go down

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2  Empty Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2

Post by Sunrise Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 am

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2

Get ready to nail your next interview, job seekers. I’ve asked my experts for their A-list advice to get you a second interview. I suspect you’re already savvy enough to send a thank you note and avoid lying on your resume. Let’s take your technique to the next level.

http://moneywatch.bnet.com/career-advice/blog/on-job/job-interview-9-great-tips-to-get-you-to-round-2/228/?tag=col1;blog-river
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2  Empty Re: Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2

Post by mrgolf Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 pm

I like this tip. One job interview I aced for a job as an aquatic director for a IL. Park District I showed a 10 minute film I had done. I beat out 100s of other applicants, many with much more experience than I had

9. Bring props.

Think of an interview as show and tell, suggests Jenni Luke, national executive director of Step Up Women’s Network. “Bring a ‘brag book’ of career accomplishments which demonstrates the quality of your work. [Or] if you see great work that a competitor is doing, bring that to the interview and critique it,” says Luke. This will clearly show what you can do and how you think. Bonus: Having a prop can also calm jittery nerves.

Do you have any no-fail interview tips you’d like to add to this list? Please sign in below and share. For more career advice, follow @MWOnTheJob on Twitter.
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down