Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Cspan_live_play-1

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country

2 posters

Go down

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Empty Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country

Post by Sunrise Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

I just happened upon this website for those of you who haven't checked it out.

http://nationaljobs.washingtonpost.com
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Empty Re: Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Thats a new one to me, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country Empty Re: Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country

Post by Sunrise Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I wonder how many have thought about moving to another state. It is expensive that's for sure but if I got a position in another state, I would do my darndest to make it there. I would only apply for positions in cities near someone that I know so that they could help me out with a place to stay.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 pm

bounce
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm

The Wash Post jobs list is a fantastic site. You just type in the name of your town/city plus state & leave the position box blank.....a gazillion jobs in your area will come up. It didn't take me long to go thru 20+ pages & I found a couple of p/t positions to apply for. Seems like there are alot of ads for nurses & bank tellers in my area but lol I don't have the qualifications for those jobs. Nevertheless it was great to find the 2 job ads I qualify for.....*MANY THANX SUNRISE* for posting this link.
Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country 796653

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Very Happy Glad I could help!
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Somebody should give the Washington Post a prize for this site.

It's about time somebody in power did something like this!! Resources for Finding a Job - This is a great website for across the Country 990903

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down