Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Cspan_live_play-1

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

+16
jj
X
Jen
Jenny
rubeNG
ThatGirlintheOC
MoInSTL
cheri
motherof3boys
JaneWI
Sovereign
elvis44102
Tresa
Sunrise
L.J.
kellylee123
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by L.J. Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Thanks11

Your dirty socks???? lol!
What a *look* she has!!!! sunny

Poor dog lets me do anything to her. So trusting LOL. The look is priceless!

I am sitting here "cracking up"... Yes...."the look" is priceless!

Is she back home yet?

Yes she is actually. It was weird not having her for a few days, but I did get to enjoy more space on the bed and no snoring or gas activity either. LOL.

LOL. At first glance, I thought it was your fruit of the loom undies until I looked again.
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by jj Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 pm

L.J. wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:

Is she back home yet?

Yes she is actually. It was weird not having her for a few days, but I did get to enjoy more space on the bed and no snoring or gas activity either. LOL.

LOL. At first glance, I thought it was your fruit of the loom undies until I looked again.

L.J.: So did I! I enlarged the photo! lol!
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 pm

RIP Goldie!

I used to have a pet mouse that looked just like this one. She was a tyrant and used to beat up on the other mice. I would love to have pet mice now but my 2 cats would tear my place up just to get to them. cat cat

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 Goldie10
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 50287815

RIP Coyote

I had him euthanized last year, one week after I totally exhausted my benefits. He was smart, funny, mischievous and sneaky. He was with me for eleven months. A friend of mine called him a "come see," which is a spirit that comes to earth to see what it's all about, and then they leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:26 pm

firstcoyote wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 50287815

RIP Coyote

I had him euthanized last year, one week after I totally exhausted my benefits. He was smart, funny, mischievous and sneaky. He was with me for eleven months. A friend of mine called him a "come see," which is a spirit that comes to earth to see what it's all about, and then they leave.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 951891 Pretty Kitty. I am sorry I know that feels.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:31 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Pretty Kitty. I am sorry I know that feels.

X2
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks, guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 pm

L.J. wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:

Is she back home yet?

i love it "the look" is a boston classic
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 20081114

trusting little dogs arnt they...
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by njcookies Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 am

we have to have our beloved Penny put down today, she is almost 19 and her medical problems have overcome her. she is a tiny little calico doll who wandered into the yard and we took her in. my sisters are devastated it's a sad day. we are getting 2 other cats this week, for a total of four, 1 boy and 3 girls.

njcookies
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 am

njcookies wrote:we have to have our beloved Penny put down today, she is almost 19 and her medical problems have overcome her. she is a tiny little calico doll who wandered into the yard and we took her in. my sisters are devastated it's a sad day. we are getting 2 other cats this week, for a total of four, 1 boy and 3 girls.
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 898231
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost-in-PA Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 am

These were my two babies, both gone now, but will live forever in my heart:

Neechie 11/89 to 6/09:
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 04-27-10

LG:
5/96 to 6/08
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 07-28-11

Rest in peace babies, mommy will always love you..........

Lost-in-PA
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 am

Beauties......both of em, get some Bengals..you would adore them

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost-in-PA Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am

Mobs wrote:Beauties......both of em, get some Bengals..you would adore them

I'd love too, especially after seeing yours ............. they are BEAUTIFUL!

I wasn't ready for more cats, losing my 2 in one year and they were 12 & 20, really pushed me over the edge, but I'm ready now, I need some cat love in my life Very Happy

Lost-in-PA
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:31 am

I was sitting her counting how old the two of yours were, that was a long life with you they had, Neechie looks like hanging out near you was where it was at, ''LG'' reminds me of my "little" who is in charge still in my house...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost-in-PA Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 am

You nailed it! LG was king of the house and only "deferred" to my husband cuz he was bigger than him. LOL

This was the pecking order in our house, as per LG:

Daddy
LG
Mommie
Neechie

LMAO

Neechie followed me from room to room, she was never more than 4 feet away from me at any time. She slept on my hip every night for 20 years. I was still in High School when I got Neechie.

Both were rescue cats. Neechie I rescued from a dumpster in DC in 1989, she was about 6 weeks old and VERY SICK. And LG was found by my neighbor on the side of the road in a box, he was probably only 3 weeks old.

Lost-in-PA
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Lost-in-PA wrote:You nailed it! LG was king of the house and only "deferred" to my husband cuz he was bigger than him. LOL

This was the pecking order in our house, as per LG:

Daddy
LG
Mommie
Neechie

LMAO

Neechie followed me from room to room, she was never more than 4 feet away from me at any time. She slept on my hip every night for 20 years. I was still in High School when I got Neechie.

Both were rescue cats. Neechie I rescued from a dumpster in DC in 1989, she was about 6 weeks old and VERY SICK. And LG was found by my neighbor on the side of the road in a box, he was probably only 3 weeks old.
Awww, how funny ''LG's' Pecking order... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:48 pm

I love reading this thread and seeing the pictures! What a great idea to include it!

TJ
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost-in-PA Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:52 pm

I wonder how many millions of innocent animals have been affected by this unemployment crises?

Lost-in-PA
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Lost-in-PA wrote:I wonder how many millions of innocent animals have been affected by this unemployment crises?

I'm sure there are quite a few and it's too sad for words.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Some people have started pet food pantries (which give away free pet food to those in need) to try to keep pets out of shelters and with their families...but they can only do so much to help. Very sad for the pets.

TJ
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

Puppy can't get up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L28TM48bF0&feature=related

Puppy got up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqiDrpAXEDA&NR=1

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 5 575528
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5