Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Gov Quinn needs to be impeached Cspan_live_play-1

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached

3 posters

Go down

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached Empty Gov Quinn needs to be impeached

Post by new_wave_princess Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Governor Quinn is destroying this state, which is typical for a Chicago Democrat. I'd vote tea party before I'd vote Chicago Democrat. I used to be a Chicago Democrat and saw the corruption.

Just a few reasons why he needs to be impeached:

1)Raising the corporate tax in Illinois. Yep, during a recession this typical "never found a tax increase he doesn't like" decided the corporations would pay the tax. What's happening? Many companies are moving to Indiana, which means less taxes. Great plan moron!

2)Generous welfare. I understand some fall on hard times, but why are we allowing illegals to get welfare? In most cases they get it through the kids, but the medical system here allows the parents regardless of immigration to get free medical. Meanwhile I, a citizen doesn't qualify. I pay taxes (yes contrary to what some think I am working, just not at the level I should be) and they keep going up. Quinn wants to increase taxes even more starting at $14,000.

3)Cutting benefits while giving his staff members raises. Also typical for him. Hospitals have to close but he keeps raises. The overpaid government is a problem in Illinois.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached Empty Re: Gov Quinn needs to be impeached

Post by gigichicago Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:31 pm

I agree with you on this one, nwp.

Gov Quinn needs to be impeached 320446 Gov Quinn needs to be impeached 990903 Gov Quinn needs to be impeached 204917
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 pm

The sad thing is I voted for him only because I hated the Republican opponent even more. I was really hoping Topinka ran again or even Mark Kirk but both ran for other offices.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Patriot Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

Illinoisans Don't forget SB 1565 currently in the State Committee, this bill introduced by a Democrat in April will INCREASE the minimum wage to $10.03 gradually but with .50 to start immediately after the Bill is signed into law. SB 1565 call, email and tweet your State Reps in Springfield and if they mention the State is broke then tell them " SO AM I "
Patriot
Patriot
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Patriot Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 am

Changing the players does not change the system! The system needs to be changed or this political game of musical chairs will go on and on and on. America got lazy and complacent BUT America can stop all this Bull, never again to allow 545 vs 300 Million. Impeaching Gov. Quinn will not change the system, just the player as we have seen with Govs Ryan and Blago.
Patriot
Patriot
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down