Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Cspan_live_play-1

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video

+8
A.R.K.
Exhausted99er
unemployed2long/1208
JaneWI
concernedinKY
Phillymg
doreenb
gigichicago
12 posters

Go down

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Empty Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video

Post by gigichicago Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Found this website from unemployment-friends2.org which is very important.

Please send these facts to Congress about the importance of H.R. 589!

ATTENTION CONGRESS: UNEMPLOYMENT FACTS

http://uibenefits-misconceptions.blogspot.com/2011/06/attention-congress-unemployment-facts.html

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 710712

Last edited by gigichicago on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Empty Re: Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video

Post by doreenb Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Please dont forget to write a comment on this blog!

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video Empty Re: Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video

Post by Phillymg Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 am

CIK--You PM-ed me looking for a list like this.....& Gigi has found it.

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 1154

Mark

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 am

concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you for sharing the video, CIK. Smile
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 am

concernedinKY wrote:

Wonder who was behind that decision!!!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 am

concernedinKY wrote:

Is it okay to share this? Everyone needs to see this video!

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 220713

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by A.R.K. Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 am

CIK, you did a FABULOUS job with this video (as usual)!!!!!! I'm in tears right now!! Its perfect, thank you so much!

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 220713 Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 990903 Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 921652

A.R.K.
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by A.R.K. Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

CIK, would you mind if I added the video directly in the blog post? Its amazing, you really made those words come to life. Its a must see!

A.R.K.
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryKayCoyne Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

Thank you CiK for your thoughtful ideas. This is beautifully done and together we can share this and hopefully gain some momentum. Once again, thank you.

MaryKayCoyne
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Unemployed Operations Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

A.R.K. wrote:CIK, would you mind if I added the video directly in the blog post? Its amazing, you really made those words come to life. Its a must see!

Sure, put it everywhere and anywhere you want. S'why I make'm when I do.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.R.K. Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks again cik! Ill edit the blog and add it. Very Happy

I was in such a bad mood this morning. then when I logged on at the other site, i got a message from desp. saying that you made this video. I watched it and after I cried, (lol) I felt exhilirated!!! It gave me a boost that I desperately needed and put me in a much better mood!

Fantastic!! Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 710712

A.R.K.
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you goes out to the person who wrote the facts on the Attention Congress blog and CiK for the beautiful video. I hope millions of people not only see the video but opens up their eyes about the unemployment situation.
Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 220713
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 pm

This is being tweeted and retweeted all over Twitter! The Crew of 42 has picked it up!

Can't thank CiK and A.R.K. enough for this! We will be heard!!!!

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 117936

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by A.R.K. Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Cik I heard this song and wanted to share it. it reminded me of how congress has made me feel. its about a jilted lover but the words are fitting for how some might feel about them! give it a listen, it may be a good song for one of your next videos.

It might just be me, idk if anyone else will see the connection. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM

A.R.K.
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Check out the Twitter SOS Daily! CiK's video is in the "Urgent Message to Congress"!!!

http://paper.li/tag/sos

cheers

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 320446 Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 990903 Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 117936

nuttin2lose
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

GREAT JOB !! Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 990903 Send Congress These Important Unemployment Facts or the new video 220713

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Crewof42 LaurenVictoria Burke
RT @unemployed_mass @Crewof42 PLEASE WATCH & Share this video, created by a #99ers http://tinyurl.com/3l7gev2 #HR589
2 hours ago

Tweet from the Crew of 42!!! cheers

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Exhausted99er wrote:
Crewof42 LaurenVictoria Burke
RT @unemployed_mass @Crewof42 PLEASE WATCH & Share this video, created by a #99ers http://tinyurl.com/3l7gev2 #HR589
2 hours ago

Tweet from the Crew of 42!!! cheers

Sweet!!!
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by disgustedwithgovt Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 pm

What a video, so good it could be picked up by the TV news media soon.

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by doreenb Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 am

disgustedwithgovt wrote:What a video, so good it could be picked up by the TV news media soon.

Is there a way I can send this video to all the news media?

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down