Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Cspan_live_play-1

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland

3 posters

Go down

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Empty Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland

Post by Quiethawk Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Yet another GOP Racist.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/28/missouri-house-speaker-st_n_855139.html
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Empty Re: Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland

Post by Sunrise Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

A HuffPost comment:

Between Representative Sally Kern from Oklahoma and Missouri's Republican House Speaker Steve Tilley's comments in one day, I am flabbergasted!

I know that racism exists in the USA - sometimes blatant but most times subtle. However, it is better to know your enemies and take the appropriate and necessary action.

Another recall action in the works Missourians?
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland Empty Re: Missouri House Speaker: Flood Poor Black Town To Save Farmland

Post by admin911 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 pm

I think this whole thing has been twisted. Anyone who has driven through Cairo knows that some places haven't been occupied in a long time. It is a ghost town and why the local officials don't tear down these structures and do something positive with the land, I have no idea. Same crap is happening in downtown st. louis. There is 100 year old buildings that reak of mold and pigeon crap. It makes you almost vomit when you smell it. I think groups like the EPA should be able to enforce rules that require owners to do something with these structures.
admin911
admin911
Valued Poster

http://www.outsourcedorunemployed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down