Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Cspan_live_play-1

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs

5 posters

Go down

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Empty Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs

Post by Quiethawk Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 am

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2011/mar/14/legislators-comment-illegal-immigration-criticized/

I AM GETTING SO FU*KING SICK OF THESE POLITICIANS......
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Empty Re: Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs

Post by Phillymg Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 am

That's because there are so many illegals running across the border that Kansas shares with Mexico!!

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs 843100

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs Empty Re: Kansas legislator suggests using hunters in helicopters to control illegal immigration, likens immigrants to feral hogs

Post by Quiethawk Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Boy O'Donnell got this one right...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

This shows a true hatred of Mexicans - what a racist bastard!
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

I wish more republicans would speak their minds....

strange as it may sound I am sure this comment will endear him to SOME people...This surely appeals to the emotional gut of quite a few voters...I hope that being put out in the open like that causes the majority of people to dis-own this politican and send him packing...

Thats why I hope with this Republican hysteria over lets cut this lets cut that, I sincerly wish the rest of the politicians would get excited and speak their minds, so as we could oust them as well...
elvis44102
elvis44102
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 pm

The last part of this video is great and needs to be repeated.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

I know Jane. Finally someone said it... The GOP will go to any extreme to save a fetus, but once you are out of the womb they could give a sh*t....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down